Sculpted To Perfect Eyebrows
Eyebrows are an important accent in defining a person’s face. They have the ability to enhance your appearance. If you’ve always wanted the perfect eyebrow, or are someone with thin eyebrows, microblading is the ideal option. The microblading ensures natural looking eyebrows.
Forget a simple brow gel or pencil, microblading is the sophisticated way to get the best brows of your life. If you don’t know the technique, microblading is the semi-permanent brow technique that has quickly become one of the most popular beauty treatments thanks to its ability to define where it’s missing and shave hours off your daily makeup routine.
While it may be more expensive than an eyebrow pencil, it is worth its weight in gold in the long run. While eyebrow tools have endlessly improved in recent years, offering even better precision and pigmentation, they are no match for microblading in terms of time savings, money savings ( Added together, you’re more likely to spend more on eyebrow pencils, gels and growth serums than investing in microblading) and finesse.
For those who struggle to draw matching eyebrows on a daily basis – or who dragged tweezers back in the 90s – semi-permanent fix may be just the solution needed. So if you’re intrigued about how the technique works, read on for all the answers …
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Microblading?
The actual technique of implanting pigment into fine skin incisions dates back thousands of years, but became popular through its use on eyebrows in Asia, with the trend of feathering or embroidery.
Later known as microblading, it is essentially tattoo but involves the use of a specialized and more delicate hand tool.
Rather than giving you a block of color like traditional tattooing, fine strokes are done by hand to create the illusion of real hair, which is why those looking for brow perfection prefer it.
Many estheticians classify it as semi-permanent, but with regular reloads and great aftercare, it can last a lifetime.
It’s great for people with alopecia or those who have undergone chemotherapy, or just the average Josephine looking to improve their brow play.
The treatments are carried out by certified specialists and we are specialized at beauty masters. During the first session, the specialist will hold an intake interview in which you describe the shape of your ideal eyebrows.
We also look at what suits your face best. Eyebrows are the most important part of the face, they give the face expression and radiance. Well-groomed eyebrows quickly provide a well-groomed first impression of the face.
Naturally, the shape of your face is taken into account when applying the microblading eyebrows. Thin and irregular eyebrows are corrected.
Before the treatment starts, your wishes will be discussed in detail and the stylist will explain the entire procedure of the treatment.
Then she proceeds to drawing the eyebrows, naturally taking into account your wishes and the shape of your face.
Only after you are satisfied with the pre-drawn eyebrows will she start the effective treatment. Hygiene and safety come first during the treatment, which is why we fully follow the GGD guidelines.
The treatment takes 1 to 1.5 hours and is virtually painless. You must return within 6 weeks for a touch-up treatment (included in the price).
Microblading has many benefits for your eyebrows. Because it is permanent make-up, it is perfect in all circumstances, because you do not have to worry about it.
So even during exercise, a day at the sauna or while swimming, your eyebrows are unbleached and they look very well cared for.
With microblading, even scars in the eyebrows can be camouflaged.
Even if you are allergic to regular make-up, permanent make-up such as microblading is often the solution.
The result of microblading lasts on average one to three years. This depends on your skin type, aftercare and lifestyle.
The best thing is if you – depending on your skin type – have a touch up treatment performed every 1 to 2 years, so that the color does not fade too much.
Why Choose Microblading?
- Fully customizable shape and color
- Time saving
- Always beautiful eyebrows
- No more need for a pencil
- Natural look due to the hairstrokes that resemble real hair
- Semi-permanent, which offers you the possibility to adjust the shape and / or color annually.
- Correct aftercare is at least as important as the treatment itself. Your stylist will discuss the right aftercare guidelines with you and give you all the tips to enjoy your beautiful new eyebrows for as long as possible
- The first 72 hours after the treatment you should keep the eyebrows dry and especially cover the first night with plastic wrap for protection. You should also apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly every 2 hours.
- After 72 hours, up to and including 7 days after treatment, you may gently wash the eyebrows daily with a neutral soap and still apply a thin layer of Vaseline every 2 hours.
- After 4-6 weeks the eyebrows are completely healed and the final result is visible. The owner of Beautymasters also carries out treatments. In order to serve all customers faster, Beautymasters Up does its very best to invest in the right way so that you can expect the best result! The members of the Beautymasters team have been trained internally for this purpose, so that from now on you can go to multiple specialists without any doubts. Contact us for a treatment